Noospheres







As I've been reading over the years, I see a lot of similar information so I just gloss over it because it's not connected to anything or I can't connect it to something. For me, something has to be "glued" to something else. On social media it's difficult to make those connections because everything is flowing in a "rapids" of content.

After you've been connecting over years or decades, you get those "tip of the tongue" moments where you ask yourself, "where did I see that before?" The mind is already capable of "hyperlinking", and that's why in the early web people loved the idea that things could be interlinked that way. It was a metaphor for the way the brain already worked. So it's no wonder society is where it is: we are doing the connecting but without the hyperlinks. It's finding what can be connectable in their own noosphere.

 4/24/2021

Comments

Popular Posts